Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Obsession Begins!

Well, after a lifetime of baking, decorating and watching my mum cake decorate with admiration I have once again come back to my love. As everyone who has had a baby knows you have limited time, well, I have had two babies in two years, I have a little girl who just turned two (Darci) and a little boy who is 5 months (Jude).


After two years of devoting my life to the needs of my children I decided I should have an interest outside of the house, so I started cake decorating classes and recommenced baking!


Loving creating and eating cupcakes I thought this would be a great thing to concentrate my energies on.


To begin with I have just been doing cupcakes for the fun of it, taking them to playgroup and parties etc. Since my daughter's 2nd birthday last week I have had numerous enquiries as to wheather my services can be hired, hence the creation of my blog!



Here are some pics of cakes just for fun!

No comments: