Sunday, March 29, 2009

Adele's 40th

Well, my beautiful cousin Adele is turning 40, so I offered to make some cakes. I was pretty much free to do whatever I wanted so I decided to go with white chocolate and chocolate mud cakes with white chocolate icing and white chocolate buttercream.


Here is the top cake, yummy Chocolate mud with White chocolate icing and some lovely hand made Frangipani's.


The Cupcakes, Textured white Chocolate icing and Buttercream with Frangipani decorations and 40 plaques.



More pics of the cupcakes.



Some close ups of the cupcakes.

The tower.All set up and ready to go!

So we packed the kids and the cakes into the car and headed off to Preston. Lucky for Mum's navman or I would have gotten horribly lost! We never venture of that side of town!


Here is my personal touch, a bit of humour for my cousin who is in fact a little older than me!

I am pretty sure everyone enjoyed it. Glad to help. We all had a great day!

No comments: